Monday, May 10, 2010

Well done Doc!

It's great to see some local businesses getting it right and exceeding customers expectations. Kerikeri Medical Centre has done a lot lately to make life easier for their customers:
  • Created a one-stop shop by having a pharmacy on site
  • Text alerts to eligible patients to advise of availability of flu jabs
  • Added a staff schedule to the website so that customers can see at a glance which doctors work on which days
The staff know what to do to make customer feel valued and respected too. They are always busy yet I have consistently seen examples of excellent customer service here.

On my last visit, the doctor I saw, Eloise Caswell, followed up by mailing me some more information on a problem we had discussed. I was both surprised and delighted; she gave me practical information and exercises to manage the problem, and she certainly exceeded my expectations.

Well done Doc!

No comments:

Post a Comment